Updated on: January 5, 2021
Master Popups v3.6.5 Nulled – Popup Plugin for WordPress & Popup Editor, Master Popup Plugin for WordPress & Popup Editor – Master Popups for Email Subscription, Master Popups is a WordPress Plugin that allows you to convert your website visitors into Subscribers and Clients by saving the Email, First Name, Last Name, Phone and other data through Popups and Subscription Forms. Master Popups plugin transform your traffic into leads, sales and signups, the new WordPress popup plugin allows you to grow your email list and boost sales.
Mater Popups Plugin Features:
Easy to use. Drag and Drop Popup Editor.
✔ +70 Popup Templates ready to Use Totally FREE.
✔ You can Convert Visitors into Subscribers and Clients.
✔ You can Connect to +45 Email Marketing Services like Mailchimp, Mautic, GetResponse, Mailster, Sendinblue, etc.
✔ You will Increase your list of subscribers.
✔ You can add a Subscription Form on any page.
✔ You can add a Contact Form on any page.
✔ Send email messages after submitting the form.
✔ Download PDF or Redirect after submitting the form.
✔ You can show any popup in the following events: On Click, On Page Load, On Exit Intent, On Scroll, On User Inactivity.
✔ Show popups on your entire website or on specific pages.
✔ And more than 500 options that will allow you to do everything you like.
|✔ Modal Popups||✔ Full Screen Popups|
|✔ Notification Bar||✔ Slide-In Popups|
|✔ Sticky Popups||✔ Inline & Widget Popups|
- DRAG and DROP Visual Popup Editor.
- Unlimited popups, you can create as many popups you want.
- Notifications Bar, Full Screen Popups, Modal Popups.
- Popup size: width, height or Full Screen popup.
- Popup Background settings.
- Entrance and Exit Animations for each popup.
- Overlay settings for popups, colors, opacity, etc.
- Customizable preloader.
- Sticky mode for popups.
- Options to download a file (.pdf) and redirect user after submitting the form.
- Cookies to show the popup only once.
- Native Subscription / Contact forms.
- Shortcodes support. Popup shortcode and Inline Shortcode.
- Inline popups: Embed your popups before or after post/page content. Or in widget area
- +70 FREE Ready To Use Popup Templates
- Export Popup. Save your popup data for use on another website.
- Display popup on All site
- Display popup on Homepage
- Display popup on Archives
- Display popup on Pages
- Display popup on Posts
- Display popup on Categories
- Display popup on Tags
- Display popup on Specific URLs
- Display popup on Custom Post Types
- Display popup for certain users: Logged-In Users or Not Logged-In Users
- Display popup on these devices: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile